My blog come visit me

My pages

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Fallen Angel

Fallen Angel

Ethan Radckiff 2014
She took me on a journey
My Mistress of the night
She wanted me so unholy
I pleaded I tried hard to fight
She took a heeled foot
Laid that stiletto on top
And aroused this Angel
She used every evil angle
She took my soul so bold
I needed herso took hold
My evil Mistress of the night
I now take my due so right
As fallen from grace in place
Her leather and her lace
She's a dark evil beauty
With ample breasts and booty
As my drool will attest to
She may come after you
She calls me her fallen Angel
I call her Mistress who dangles
He body, soul her sexy tangles
Do I look back want a track
No I will serve her deserve her
My Mistress of the night
I will never againt take flight

No comments:

Post a Comment