My blog come visit me

My pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Black Lace



Black Lace


You walked into the room
One look and I began to swoon
Legs from here to there
Black stockings what a pair
I wondered if underneath
There was some lacy underwear
I kept my eyes peeled
On those black stiletto heels
I had a moment, a vision
Of my head in marked precision
Between those dark thighs
Hearing your pleasured cries
Now I began to rise myself
Blood pumping beneath my belt
I needed to dip my hard wick
Inside your wet creamy slit
We slipped past the crowd
Searched around and found
A quiet corner so I could
Find my way to your goods
We ground and bumped away
Until our bodies gave way
It was I must confess
A hell of a way to play
Black stockings caused the scene
Baby I think you know what I mean

Ethan Radcliff 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment