My blog come visit me

My pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

AFTER

AFTER

After the love ends
When one lover leaves
The lover left must fend
With emotions still feels
How do you stop the love?
How do you tell a heart?
That the love must be shoved
To the curb and must depart
Can you ask that love?
Can you feel for me again?
And love me like you did?
My heart it begs for more
How do you try to mend?
A heart not ready to admit
Love is gone, Love is done
Broken and in many pieces
No longer joined as one
Oh the pain never ceases
Time they say will heal
And yes time will pass
But I will always feel
In my fragile heart of glass
The Love that was thrown asunder
By one who wanted to be a hunter?
On the prowl again and free
I wait, I Hesitate, I want to see
Like mine a hurt so deep can’t be spoken
My heart once and for all is broken


No comments:

Post a Comment